Top 3 Blinkie

Thursday 25 November 2010

Been making JYC date tags

I have spent some time today making some date tags for my JYC journal. Apologies for the awful photos...my iphone clearly needs to be cleaned!





As you can see I have gone for a very mixed collection. I like number 11 and 23 the best :) Wonder why? I have used chipboard cutouts, stickers, embossing, crackle paint, distress inks, stickles and little prints of photos. 

He he..Need to get my papers in order tomorrow, then all being well I will be ready.

Till next time
x


3 comments:

  1. Your number tags are adorable! I love how they are all different and so festive!!! FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These date tags look fab! I'm not going the organised route on mine as I am hoping to just use up some numbers from my Thickers stash somewhere on each page. We shall see how that works! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mixed collection of tags!!! I'm still sorting out my supplies for this year's JYC, pulling together random things!

    ReplyDelete