Top 3 Blinkie

Saturday 11 September 2010

Birthday blooms

At the weekend it started to pour with rain, so what better excuse to slope off to my craft room to do some dabbling! Al's mum's birthday is coming come, so I thought I might have a go at a card for her. As she is larger than life, I thought I would go with a bit of colour. Here is what I came up with:

Stamps: PTI All about you
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Bloom & Grow

  
You can't really see on the photo, that the flowers do actually stand out. I created those by stamping, embossing and punching them out with a scalloped punch. I then rolled the scalloped flowers and pulled the card apart to make layers for the flowers. I then finished this off by using raffia to thread through them, to match the bottom decoration. 

Still a lot to learn but I am getting there. 

Until next time
x

No comments:

Post a Comment