Top 3 Blinkie

Saturday 23 October 2010

OTWC Challenge: Green, White & Brown

I have been blog hopping a lot recently reading some fantastic crafty websites. I started to read 'Off the Wall Craftiness' and noticed a challenge using some of my fav colours at the moment, Green, White and Brown. So I thought I would have a go and see what happened.
So using the lovely colours and inspiration above here is what I came up :) I made two little cards. During the week I purchased some Versamark and  I managed to snag the cute Hero Arts Woodland Creatures set off Ebay. I was desperate to try them out and came up with the first cute card. I loved the cheeky little critter, so had to use it :)


Supplies: Paper:Chocolate & Crisp White-The PaperShop
Stamps: Woodland Creatures-Hero Arts, Some bargain bucket leaf stamps!
Ink: Versamark, Bundled Sage & Brushed Corduroy distress ink-Tim Holtz
Ribbon: Chocolate Grosgrain-The Range

The second one was using a wonderful Winter couple stamp I had. I love their rosy cheeks.


Supplies:
Card/Paper-Crisp White & Fern green-The Papershop, # 163 Linen - Lydia Collection by Melody Ross
Stamps: Elzybell Winter couple, PTI 2008 Holiday Tag Collection
Inks: Fired Brick, Bundled Sage, Brushed Corduroy, Stormy Sky, Walnut Stain, Dried Marigold Distress inks-Tim Holz
Ribbon:Chocolate Grosgrain-The Range


I hope you like them. I had great fun on a rainy day making these. 


Till next time
xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! To answer your question, Caring Hearts Card Drive is open to anyone. You can definitely send cards & be entered for the prizes. I spent 6 weeks in Wales before, in Barry near Cardiff. Love it! LOL, I wanted to move there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for getting back to me...I will send some cards to the drive...will be my pleasure and I hope that it helps to bring some smiles.

    Wooooo Barry eh? We live outside Swansea up in the Brecon Beacons..not sure if you got that far out. As you visited Barry...have you ever seen the BBC's Gavin and Stacey? If not then it may be of interest....it is based in Barry and very very funny. Thanks again for stopping by :)Wales is waving back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These both are lovely cards! I am glad you found us! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! thanks for playing OFTWC challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are super awesome!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete