Top 3 Blinkie

Sunday 17 October 2010

A photo for Sunday




I thought I would start something new...I thought I would start to share some photos with you every Sunday. To start the ball rolling, I thought I would show you one of my favourites. It was taken in 2007 at a wonderful place called French Beach on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. Al and I stumbled on this amazing place on a 3 week jaunt around BC. The sea was so calm, the beach was covered in so much drift wood and huge tree trunks gnarled by the Ocean. There was no one around apart from the two of us and for that reason it felt so lovely. It was wonderful to just sit, reflect and watch the waves crash in. 

Till next time xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This phot is fantastic. I wish I could see it first hand but your photo is the next best thing.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete